- Red chillies can be used in almost every Indian dish to enhance the flavour, aroma and healthiness of the same.
- The red colour it imparts is also very attractive.
- Use red chillies in curries, stir fries, stews, soups, and chutneys. Add it to sauces for an added zing or make yummy pickles.
- Red chillies are perfect for removing toxins from the body and boosting the supply of nutrients to the tissues.
- They help in better digestion and bring fresh blood to the site of infection, thereby enabling the body to fight against diseases more efficiently.